I have hope in . . .
- God’s word (Psalm 119:114). He is my refuge and my shield.
- God’s love (Psalm 147:11). His love is unfailing.
- A future (Proverbs 23:18). This future is positive and it will happen.
- Renewed strength (Isaiah 40:31). Teach me, Lord, to wait on you.
- Eternal life (Titus 1:2). God has promised this to us before the beginning of time.
“Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In His great mercy He has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade—kept in heaven for you, who through faith are shielded by God’s power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time. 1 Peter 1:3-5
Now, that’s something on which to base our hope and gratitude!
Other Related Posts:
- 30 Things To Be Thankful For
- 5 Reasons to be Grateful to God
- Choosing 2 Express Gratitude During November
- Feeling Full On Gratitude
- We Cannot Be Grateful Without Being Thoughtful
P.S. Ann Tatum is hosting 30 Days of Thanksgiving. She encourages us to daily share our gratitude. Click here and be sure to scroll to the bottom of the post and click on Mister Linky. Then you’ll be able to read other participants on this thankful journey.
Click on (more …) for All Photos from 2009 November’s Photo-a Day.