CNC children (PreK-5th grade) are invited to the Egg Hunt on Easter Sunday, April 8th, at 12:10pm. This is right after the 2nd service.
Please bring filled eggs. Candy or toys are fun.
The preschoolers will have their hunt in the big playground. The others will hunt in the grassy area behind the church office.
Ways you can help . . .
- More filled Easter Eggs are needed.
- Deadline to drop them off is Tuesday, April 3rd (Church office).
- Volunteers are needed to help hide the eggs during the 2nd service.
Contact Danielle Hatler, if you can help or have any questions: 366-6689, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teaching your children how to behave in church (or other places they need to be quiet) is an on-going training session and sometimes a battle.
- If your child learns to have a quiet body, it will make it easier for those around him/her to focus and enjoy the experience more.
- If your child learns to have a quiet mind, it will help him/her learn how to focus and enjoy the experience for him/herself more.
Below are ten ideas (in quiz form) to discuss with your child over several weeks/months. As a refresher or to check how much s/he knows or remembers, take this quiz together.
Fill in the blanks from the following list of words. All the words are used only once.
A Message … Best … Bow … Giggling … Pew … Quietly … Run … Sermon … Service … Think About
- As you sing the worship songs, ______ ______ the words.
- Be on your ______ behavior.
- ______ your head during prayer.
- Don’t rattle or throw papers, donation envelopes, etc. during the ______.
- Expect to hear______ ______ from God.
- It is best to not ______ in the sanctuary.
- Keep your feet, pens and sticky food off _____ cushions.
- Listen to the ______.
- No ______, whispering, or talking.
- Sit ________.
To find the answers, click on the More button below.
Your Turn . . .
- How well did you do? How well did your child do?
- What would you add to this list?
- Take off the list?
Read the rest of this entry