Small Group signups will begin Sunday, December 5, 2010. Look for signup sheets and more information in Rudat Hall. These Sunday Groups Start January 23, 2011.
- The Smart Stepfamily: Seven Steps to a Healthy Family – Mark and Michelle will lead this 8 week DVD group at the 9:30 hour. The workbook is $5.00. The book costs $14.00 and is optional. You can get it on Amazon.com. Please pay by January 16th for the workbook.
- Marriage Built to Last – Grant and Jodi will lead this 6 week DVD group at the 9:30 hour. The cost of the book is $15.00. Please pay for your book by January 16th.
- Living a Purpose Driven Life – Pamela will lead a 6 week group through this book at the 11:00 hour. No charge for the book.
- 4. Introduction to Greek – Andrew will be teaching this 16 week 90 minute class on Sunday mornings at the 11:00 hour. This language class requires the student to complete weekly homework, quizzes and tests. But by the end of the course, you’ll be able to translate large portions of 1st John! It will be at the 11:00 hour and run from 11:00 am -12:30 pm.. Bring your textbooks to the first class.
These Wednesday Groups Start January 26, 2011.
- 66 Love Letters: A Conversation with God That Invites You into His Story by Dr. Larry Crabb – Carol will lead women through the Bible one love letter at a time. It will be at CNC from 7-8:30 pm. RSVP for childcare. The cost of the book is $20.00. Please pay for your book by January 9, 2011.
- Pastor’s Class – Pastor Mike and Robin invite you to attend a 5 week small group at their home. You will hear about the current ministries of CNC and Pastor’s vision for our future. You will also have an opportunity to ask questions. It is held in their home from 6-8:30 pm and includes dinner. RSVP for childcare. The first group meets Wednesday January 26, 2011.
If you have any questions about hosting a small group in your home, or leading a small group, contact me, Susan Wright, today! I can be reached atSusan@cnchurch.org or 635-5992 x 14.